We’re always on the lookout for designers and illustrators with a unique perspective. We take care of production and all the technical details to bring your work to market. We believe in fairly compensating our designers and will work with you to create products that we feel will sell.
Interested in learning more? Tell us about yourself and your work by filling out this form, including links to any online portfolios or examples of your style. We’ll have a look and get back in touch with you.
Ask away. Get in touch and we’ll answer any questions you might have. Here are a few questions we’ve been asked before.
- Would you require me to sell exclusively through you?
- Nope. You are free to continue selling your work through other channels as you have done before.
- Do I need to manage anything on the site to sell?
- Nope. One of the key features of our platform is that all of the technical work is handled by us. You simply provide us with your designs and we turn those into sellable products.
- So, how does it work?
- When you’re invited to join, we’ll have a conversation about your work either over the phone, via e-mail or chat… or, if you’re somewhere near Columbus, Ohio, possibly in person. We’ll review your designs, talk about how we might develop them into products to sell, and discuss things like any “no go” areas (for instance, some artists prefer to not sell their work as prints/wall art because they already do that elsewhere).
- How much money can I make through this?
- We believe in fairly compensating our designers and will work with you to create products that we feel will sell.
- You’re in the United States. Are there any restrictions on international designers?
- Though we have a soft-spot for supporting local Ohio artists, we do work with designers all over the world. The only issue we’ve run into before is with non-US citizens residing in the United States under any kind of income-restricted visa. Basically, if you’re living in the USA with a sponsored work permit, we’re not able to legally make any payment-for-work to you. Our accountant would get really mad at us and so would our government.